- MSN, Nursing, Alvernia University
- BS, Nursing, Eastern Mennonite University
- AAS, Nursing, Reading Area Community College
- Beginning Medical-Surgical Nursing Clinical (Nu 291)
- Fundamentals of Nursing Clinical (Nu 295)
- Health Assessment (Nu 201)
- Health Assessment Lab (Nu 290)
- Intermediate Medical-Surgical Nursing (Nu 311)
- Intermediate Medical-Surgical Nursing Clinical (Nu 391)
I am new to Bob Jones University, and excited to join the nursing faculty here at BJU! I have worked in the nursing field for the past 25 years. I come with a variety of experiences from hospital settings to long-term care.
I have been a nurse educator for the past nine years, and recently graduated with my Master of Science in Nursing with an education focus. I also received my certification as a Faith Community Nurse in following what Jesus asked us to do by healing the sick and telling them about Him (Luke 10:9), this has given me the opportunity to reach out to the unsaved world by ministering to the physical needs of the people.
My educational philosophy falls in line with the Biblical Worldview. This view is not only applicable to life, but also the field of nursing in which the nurse is charged with providing for the emotional, physical and spiritual health. I am passionate about teaching our future nurses all that the Lord has in store for them!