June 18–July 15
Note: First-Year Students should ignore the “Residence Hall Request” since you will live with other first-year students in the First-Year Residence Hall.
First-year students can submit 1 person request. (There are usually 3 students in a room.)
- Same room as another first-year student
There is an exception that allows 3 people to room together. All 3 people must agree to the request. This is done partly through StudentCentral and partly by email since StudentCentral doesn’t allow a request for an additional person.
- Complete/confirm your first roommate request in StudentCentral.
- Make sure all three potential roommates agree to room together.
- Send an email requesting the additional student and address it to your requested roommates and the resident supervisor overseeing housing assignments (Mr. Ethan Hamilton for men or Ms. Ashley Rush for ladies). Addressing the email to your requested roommates will confirm for the supervisor that everyone agreed on the room arrangement.
- Same discipleship group as another first-year student
Submit your health forms by uploading them to your admission portal or emailing them to Wendy Williams.
If you are bringing a car to campus, look for an email on Aug. 1 to register your vehicle. Registering your vehicle ahead of time saves you lots of time at New Student Check-In.
Roommates will be revealed in StudentCentral. Contact your new roommates to introduce yourself and decide what each of you will bring.
You’ll want to make sure you pack the essentials for life at BJU. It’s easy to overlook an item or two, so we’ve compiled a packing list of things you could consider bringing.
We look forward to seeing you at student check-in. Let us know if you could use some help with travel arrangements. Have a safe trip to campus!
Look for designated unloading zones to pull in and unload your items. Once your vehicle is unloaded, there is parking available in the parking garage beside the residence halls.